As I approach the end of yet another year in my 30s I explore how it feels to be 30-something and beyond.
- Your are more focused on accumulating more wealth in the 30s by putting your reputation and leadership to work than your talent.
- You are more health conscious and make daily exercise and healthy food choices a norm in your daily life.
- You like to spend more time on hobbies and grow your interests outside of regular work.
- It’s the right time to put the theory of lost talents to work from time to time.
- You prefer focusing on quality of time spent than quantity.
- You prefer stability and clarity in your personal life.
- Your vacations are always more planned than random.
- You prefer to hang out with only those who enhance your career and business interests and distance yourself from others.
- You expect more respect without giving back the same amount to others.
- You prefer to have an experienced and wealthy identity in society even if you are not.
- You don’t want any surprises to your personal life, financial life or your daily routines.
And the list goes on….